What is the gigexchange?
The gigexchange is an UK Future of Work job site platform offering multiple work services in United Kingdom and 39 countries.
Our jobs site allows UK businesses and recruiters to advertise their permanent or contract jobs in United Kingdom, all for FREE.
Advertise Jobs in United Kingdom for FREE
- An UK soletrader needing contract work help for their UK business
- A small business in United Kingdom needing contractors or freelancers for a period of time, without the need for hiring permanent staff
- A medium sized business wishing to advertise their permanent jobs and post contract job roles, for FREE on our UK job board
- UK Corporates and Enterprises requiring a mix of hiring both permanent and contractors
- UK Recruiters advertising their permanent, contract, full-time, part-time, casual and temping jobs in United Kingdom, for FREE
Find & Hire the Best Job Hunter Talent available in United Kingdom
- We are a UK job website operating globally in 39 countries internationally.
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- To advertise a job on our UK jobsite is FREE
- We provide a convenient UK marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers
- Advertise your remote work jobs to find and hire the best remote working talent globally or in United Kingdom
How the gigexchange jobs works?
1. List your job or contract requirements for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Outline your requirements for the role
- Applications will be sent your website for completion
- Use our chat portal for additional information
- Use our platform to manage acceptance/rejection of workers
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the successful applicant to help them grow their marketplace reputation
Advertise Permanent, Contract & Casual Jobs in United Kingdom
Towns & Cities in United Kingdom
Countys in United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions